INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
The International Conference on Recent Developments in Engineering and Technology provides vibrant opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas, application of Technology, the practical challenges encountered and to establish research relations thereby enabling to find global partners for future collaborations. The Technical Programme of the conference will consist of invited key note talks and paper presentations. The conference aims at welcoming innovative ideas from all the research scholars, faculty, students and industry professionals in their fields as per conference themes mentioned in this brochure.
1. Certificates will be given after presenting a paper on Conference Day.
2. Only 2 certificate will be provided per paper , if author need more than 2 author certificate pay 100 Rs/- per certificate
All the Accepted paper published in UGC Approved International Journals if author want to
publish paper in SCOPUS Indexed journal need to pay concern journal
amount. For amount detail refer Journal web page in conference website. click here
* Papers will be checked for plagiarism subjected to Double-blind review.
* Selection criteria include originality of ideas, novelty, correctness, clarity and significance of results and quality of presentation.
* At least one author for each accepted paper must register for the conference for the submission to be included in the journal.
*Accepted and registered conference papers will be published in a UGC approved journal .If you want to Publish a Scopus-indexed journals (with an additional cost).
*For SCOPUS JOURNAL PUBLICATION author must submit TURNITIN plagiarism report less than 20 % .